Saturday, November 13, 2010


I’m offering a great promotion for the rest of November...it’s called the Turkey Trot – collect Premier Designs orders for the rest of November. Thanksgiving is a great time to pass around the catalogue, especially with Christmas just around the corner!

  • Everyone who participates (has at least 1 order) gets $25 in free jewelry!
  • If you get over $100 in jewelry orders (not counting tax and shipping), you will get 1 item at half price and 20% of the order total in free jewelry
  • If you have someone book a Home Show with me, you will get 1 additional piece at half price (one for each Home Show booked)
  • The person with the largest combined order will receive an additional $50 in free jewelry

Call me or send me an email if you want to participate in the Turkey Trot and I will get you some catalogues and order forms!

Have a sparkly day!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I borrow this idea from you? I'm making my own poster, but I'd like to use your wording on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete